Tagged by glitteress
I tag all the lovely people I’ve followed recently and those with whom I socialize seldom since I’d genuinely like to know more about you: greyladyofthesea, angelic—-fruitcake, ultraedith, ssccrrmmnnggddrrmmrrjjnn, deborahr, pietergsteyn, wheresmylifevest, thesoftlinessofthings, daughteroftheimpaler , daniela-una-nessuna-e-centomila and also belerinah because it’s never enough ;)
If you don’t feel like doing this, that’s fine. Thank you anyway for your great blogs. x
Just copy the questions and fill with your answers.
- Name: Nathalie
- Birthday: 20th of June
- Lucky number: 4
- Height: 5’8.5”
- Talents: I’m naturally highly empathic which lets me understand human psycology quite well, thus I’m always the one to be called at the middle of the night and asked for an advice etc. even though my own head is a mess. This skill also helps with my writing, so I’m okay with it.
- Last dream you remember: I was walking around dark narrow hallways at some building which slightly resembled Hogwarts being rather anxious about some sort of exam. And then I went to the literature class and met our new professor who looked scary and gloomy and I was a bit intimidated by him. I stayed after a class and approached him with some kind-of-smart-ass question and he looked at me carefully, smiled and turned into Brian Molko (no, I’m serious) and then we chatted about Chuck Palahniuk and Charles Baudelaire and some other decadent authors and this is how I knew I’ll get my A+ in the end of this semester. (For the record: I had this dream like three month ago, but it is still bright and vivid in my head)
- Can you juggle: No
- Art/sports/both: Art. Although sport is quite important as well.
- Do you like writing: Four years at the faculty of journalism made me question myself numerous times whether I really like it. Seems so.
- Do you like dancing: Yes yes yes I do.
- Do you like singing: Even my neighbours like me singing.Fantasies
- Dream vacation: Denmark-Sweden-Norway on a car. My heart belongs to Scandinavia.
- Dream guy/gal: One of those who writes songs that give me shivers and smokes right on the stage between guitar solos.
- Dream wedding: I’ve no idea about the wedding, but I want our first dance to be to the Little Bird. (wouldn’t mind if Jack came round and played for us live)
- Dream pet: I want a little russian blue kitten and a sandy cocker spaniel puppy brought up together.
- Dream job: If I could, I wouldn’t work at all.
- Favourite song: Narcotic Farm.Preferences
- Guys/girls/both: I try not to cross out possibilities, but, by far, guys.
- Hair colour: Dark.
- Eye colour: Any. Colour’s not the case.
- Humorous/serious: Mostly serious.
- Taller/shorter: I’m rather tall myself, so taller would be nice.
- Biggest turn-off: Prejudice towards things someone doesn’t understand (read: racism, homophobia etc.)
- Biggest turn on: Eyecontact when sharing a cigarette.
my favorite part of concerts is when the band plays a song everyone knows so everyone’s singing along all out of tune but then the singer stops singing and they point the mic at the crowd and u just hear everyone in the crowd singing the words to the music and u see the smiles on the band members’ faces bc they know people care about their music and everyone’s just so happy who cares about anything else